A NAIL


Today ... I found a nail thrown,

 Dirty, full of rust and badly stained,

 It reminds me of my soul full of sins.

 It's just a piece of iron,

 But by the way it seems used,

 Who knows ...

 What will they have nailed?



 Today ... I found a nail thrown,

 It is not dirt what I distinguish,

 But the blood who was martyred.

 A hard iron which served to cross,

 The purest of all the Saints;

 from the timber it was removed,

 Boldly where Jesus was crucified.



 Today ... I found a nail thrown,

 And now it belongs to me,

 And it is with me everywhere,

 Is that with it  I have forged

 The Cross of Christ I have hung myself.

 From now and forever I'll remember that with my sins,

 I am the hand that used it on Calvary.



Author: Gourville Martin Carlos Drot of February 15, 2012

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERRIÈRE UN GRAND HOMME, IL Y A TOUJOURS UNE GRANDE FEMME

UN BESO

CALABACITA DE MANTECA EN MILANESA CON ARROZ